Ages: 9-17 years
Classes: Tuesday & Thursday
Beginners Class: 6-7:00 pm
Advanced Class: 7:00-8:30 pm
Location: 3017 Washington Ave (Former West Racine Theater)
The RYS Judo Club offers a semi-casual learning atmosphere. Although we teach self-defense and conditioning, we concentrate on fun and self discipline.
The RYS Judo Club was founded in 1982. Although club membership has been relatively small compared to the other three sports in Racine Youth Sports, the club has generated state champions, and even national and international competitors.
Contact for more information: Tim Feest: 262-822-1385 or email@example.com
Of course we do have rules which must be followed by all judoka (students).
1. Every judoka must be on time.
2. Fingernails and toenails must be kept trimmed.
3. Uniform must be kept clean and in good repair.
4. Proper respect will be given to everyone of higher and lower ranks.
5. Although we all want to have fun, horseplay will not be tolerated!